Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Out with the old and in with the new!

I've been trying to figure out for a few days how to customize my blog to look different and have features that I think would be neat. Well, since I am so illiterate in that department I decided to start a whole new blog that is more user friendly. I think I will be better able to customize this blog than I would have my old one. I guess time will tell. Hopefully with help from others I will eventually get there.

I came across the website http://www.cutestblogontheblock.com/ that has lots of neat things I can add and from what I could tell it was designed for blogspot, so here I am. I tried to get the URL http://www.myheartsdesire.blogspot.com/, but that one was already taken. Frustratingly (is that a word?) by a person who only made one post back in 2004.

Well after trying different variations I came up with http://www.desiremyheart.blogspot.com/. It immediately spoke to me as a comment from God to me, "Desire my heart". I pray it will be a reminder to me to strive to have a heart like Christ.

I hope to spend some time in the next few days getting my appearance where I want it and then I can start adding posts about what's going on in our life these days.

Blessings,

April

1 comment:

  1. I love the new blog! Beautiful! I know what you mean about finding a more user friendly blog host. I started with homeschoolblogger, and was sad to leave, too. But, I visit there often. I like using the random blog button.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0