Saturday, April 25, 2009

For your convenience.

I'm excited to offer a new feature to my blog that allows you to subscribe to it. If you subscribe, then you will receive an email letting you know that I've updated my blog. At least I'm pretty sure that's what should happen. So, please subscribe and then you will always have the latest happenings from our world. The subscribe link is on the left and all you have to do is type in your email and click subscribe........so why wait, subscribe today - and did I mention it's FREE! :)

You can also sign up as one of my "followers" down at the bottom left where it says followers. That doesn't send you an email though to let you know when I've made a new post, but I would like to know who is "following" me, so sign up for that too.

Better get off the computer and get some things done. Adios.

1 comment:

  1. April,
    Just an FYI, if you have a blog and are a "follower" of a blog, when you go to your dashboard you can see the latest updates too. That is how I always keep up with you guys now ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0