Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Excited

Well, I'm excited about the few things I've figured out. One thing that I am really proud of managing to do is change my format from two columns to three columns. I had complete instructions in doing it, but since it involved changing the HTML I was not so sure I could do it. And I actually didn't do it right the first time, so then I was really proud when I figured out what I did wrong and was able to fix it!

There is still more I want to change/add. The biggest thing that is driving me nuts right now is that I want to put a color behind my text instead of it being transparent. I can't seem to figure out how to change it. Any advice?

The kids and I had a good time playing outside this evening - swinging and jumping on the trampoline. The other day we worked on clearing some trees to put in a horseshoe pit and a permanent place for a campfire. It will be kind of our "entertainment oasis". I think it will be really nice when we get it all done. I also want to add a hammock or two between some nice big trees in that area. I've ALWAYS wanted a nice hammock - maybe my dream is finally going to come true. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0